All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday

tabletop tuesday

Hello my friends! Welcome to Tabletop Tuesday hosted by our sweet friend Marty at A Stroll Thru Life!  I am so happy that she has taken over Tabletop Tuesday.  She is such a sweet and gracious gal and I’m sure she’ll do a wonderful job. 

For this party, I’d like to share my little area of blues

IMG_5406

After seeing some beautiful displays of blue and white thru out blog land, I had to start my own little collection.  I love it!  I’m sure I’ll be adding more to my blue and white collection.  The plate and candlestick were on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I saw them and I just had to have them. :)  I found the little pitcher at Goodwill. So cute and it only cost me 2.00!   The precious little spoon is from a Chinese restaurant.  My oldest son and I went out to eat and they were giving these spoons away. :) 

IMG_5405

Thank you Marty, for hosting Tabletop Tuesday.  You guys make sure and pay Marty a visit.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Ta Ta For Now!

Sandra

17 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I just Blue and White together! This is just beautiful.

Best wishes and happy week,
Natasha.

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Your blue and white pieces are just lovely. I especially like the candlestick!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Good Evening Sandra...now girl you know I love Blue/white combo together...Very pretty my friend...You always do a wonderful job with all your pretties my friend...Thanks for coming by...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I luv your blue and white...thanks sooo much for sharing with all of us! Hope you have a great week!

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Blue and white... so beautiful... calming... that's a really pretty vignette!
Really Rainey

Sonny G said...

Lovin the blue~!!! What would we do without our goodwill finds lol...
I have to grocery shop today and goodwill just happens to be across the street.. I'm always looking for more blue and white pieces but I sure dont expect to find any as beautiful as yours...
Hugs and Happy Thoughts
Sonny

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Sandra, I love your blue and white. I have been trying to create a collection too. Such fun. Your pitcher is lovely and the cache pot is gorgeous. Don't you love it when you find the perfect thing at HL and on sale. Beautiful candlestick and plate. Thanks so much for joining today. Your vignette is just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I love your blue and white collection vignette. I love blue and white, too. I have some in my dining room on my armoire.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the blue and white. So very pretty. TFS

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra! What a pretty blue and white vignette! You have some great pieces!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

alice said...

Sandra,
Your blue and white table looks so great!
smiles, alice

Sue said...

How pretty...my favorite piece is the candlestick, I love it! I don't have any of the blue/white...but, I catch myself noticing it now that I see how pretty it is in all of your homes.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a beautiful collection of blue and white! Very nice tabletop vignette!

Katherine

June said...

Sandra this is such a beautiful vignette of blue and white! I adore that cabinet that it is sitting on too.
hugs
Thank you for your sweet message.

Tootsie said...

I love the display...and that table!!!!! oh how I love that style!!!
I have a few blue and white pieces...but not enough to do a whole display...
your tabletop is very nicely done!

Tootsie said...

hahahahahahahah....I just came back from your blog...to see you left me a comment on mine at the almost same time!!! I guess great minds think alike!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's such a cute pitcher you got at Goodwill! Your blue and white pieces are all so pretty and you've made such a lovely vignette with them.

Manuela