All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special Day Yesterday

What a special day yesterday was. :)  My oldest son graduated from the university he was attending. He has a degree in Biology now. :)  Major in Biology and minor in Chemistry.  He graduated Summa Cum Laude which means  “with highest honor" (direct translation: "with highest praise.  My son has a 4.0 GPA in all 4 yrs of university.  We are very proud of him.  As I said on my profile, he will start medical school in the fall of 2009.  He wants to be a pediatrician.  I am in awe at how much he has learned and how determined he is to become a doctor. :)  He has always dreamed of becoming a doctor.  I was going thru his photo album book and there is a letter I wrote to him in 1998.  In this letter I told him how caring he was towards people and what a great doctor he’d be.  He was only 11 yrs old then.  lol  Time flies so quickly.  So everyone that has children…treasures the moments with your children.  They grow up too fast. 

This is he.  I yelled his name and he turned around.  I quickly took a picture. :D son33 

This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise.  My kids went shopping with dad and bought a necklace for me.  They also bought a dvd just for me.  :)  I had been wanting to buy “Mama Mia” so that is what they bought for me.   I can’t wait to watch it! :)  I’ve heard it’s a good movie.  Has anyone watched it?  They also bought a beautiful Mother’s Day card. 

To all the mothers out there. 

I hope you all had a wonderful and Happy Mother’s Day. :)

Blessings,

Sandra

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh What an amazing accomplishment...I can tell you are indeed a very proud momma, and you SHOULD be! What an amazing future he has, and such a wonderful mom to have been there to help guide him along!

Have a blessed day!
Lorena

Ginny said...

OH you must be so proud of your son! That is so nice that he wants to be a pediatrician. Happy Mothers day to you! (belated)
ginny