All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It’s Time for the Fall Cloche Party!

LargeLogo[1]

Hello!   Welcome to the much awaited Fall Cloche Party hosted by our wonderful blogger friend Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life.   Please visit her blog for a complete list of participants  

I am excited to participate in this cloche party!    As you come into my home, you will find this little apothecary jar dressed and ready for fall.  It is filled with mums, autumn leaves, and a single pumpkin.   Surrounding it, is a pumpkin and a fall spray I purchased at Hobby Lobby. 

IMG_4175

And then we move on to my small dining room and you will find another apothecary jar filled with a bird couple who also seem to be preparing for autumn.  IMG_4173

IMG_4172

I wonder if this could be classified as a cloche?  I found this at Hobby Lobby.  I added mums, small berries, and a pumpkin.  Next to it is a candle holder and candle I found at Hobby Lobby last year.  IMG_4180

And last but not least.  I have this little vignette on top of my grandmother’s antique stereo console.  I love the glow and warmth of this photo without my camera’s flash.  IMG_4185

IMG_4188 

Don’t forget to visit everyone participating in Marty’s Fall Cloche Party!  This was a lot of fun as was the last cloche party we had.  :) 

Marty, thank you for being such a gracious hostess.  :) 

Blessings,

Sandra

23 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Lovely arrangements!

Angie said...

I am going to have to copy you! I always have trouble deciding what to put in them. Yours look great!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Very pretty..your home is lovely my friend...May you have a great weekend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

'Morning Sandra,
What a lovely assortment of cloches you have! I wouldn't have thought of the hurricane lamp, but it works! Thanks for sharing your cloches. Love the background music; very soothing. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Sandra...Your FALL decor and cloches LOOK amazing and beautiful! I am finishing up my decor today! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings...Lorena

Lisa said...

I love all your cloches and the beautiful arrangements you put in them! The mums are so pretty!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sandra honey, can you hear me clapping? You did an outstanding job. Just beautiful. I love all the Fall decorations and the cloche with the little birds is my fav. I love the birds. Where on earth did you find the pumpkin skirted angels? They are so beautiful. Please stop by and see my cloche collection, and take note of my pumpkin collection. I just love all types. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, I am so in awe of all of your gorgeous arrangements. You did a fabulous job. I love all the pumpkins, mums, leaves and the pretty garlands. Everything is just stunning. Yes your fabulous stemmed cloche is perfect. What a treat for the eyes and all of the vignettes give me such inspiration. Thank you so much for joining the party, I love this. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

MY FAVORITE is the bottom one, or bottom picture. Its beautiful! and I love your zebra runner... how cute!

Moore Minutes said...

I love the way you nested that little pumpkin in there!

Barb said...

Hi Sandra, your pictures are stunning. All your displays are soooo lovely!!!

Hugs, Barb :-)

Karen said...

I think it all looks fabulous! I love the candleholder on the zebra print! What an outstanding contrast! Especially in the candlelight! I REALLY like two angels holding the cornucopia and the wheat sheaves. Where did you find them?
Loved it all!
Thanks for sharing!
Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very Pretty! Love Hobby Lobby.:)

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love your pretties nestled in flowers, and your fall decor!
Brenda

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Wonderful fall decor! love the shapes of your jars!

Blondie's Journal said...

Very pretty vignettes, Sandra!! It looks like you are ready for fall!

I like the mums in your cloches. Yellow are my favorites! And the pretty cloche with the candles is fabulous...I like it without the flash too.

Hope you ave a wonderful weekend, my friend! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Unknown said...

Your cloches are just lovely! I love the next to the last one with the lit candle. I looked at several of your posts and you do a wonderful job of sharing.

I'll be back. Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment.

Charla

Oliva Ohlson said...

I love the warm glow of your pictures! The little cloche is just lovely! I want one!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Your cloche display is just fantastic! You have captured fall beautifully.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Sandra....great vignettes...especially the candle lit ones...have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa Miller said...

Oh how warm and pretty! Your angels are a wonderful edition to the Fall cloches as well.
~Lovely job on them all Sandra.

PS We tried your mandarin orange and spinach salad for dinner and LOVED it! Thank you for sharing this recipe. I'm having some major blood pressure issues this past week so needless to say I will be eating alot healthier from here on out. My hubby already does I just needed to join him. :)

Jane said...

Hi Sandra
Your cloches are lovely! I especially love the first...with the silk mums. The fall colors are so rich.

Have a wonderful weekend...and take a minute to visit.
Jane (Artfully Graced)

Denise Marie said...

pretty and festive. Happy Fall