All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Rooster All Dressed Up.

Hi everyone!  I hope your day is going great.  I have been seeing roosters all dressed up for the fall on blog land so I decided to dress up my rooster as well.  I added  fall sprays of white pumpkins, berries, acorn squash (I believe) and a little bit of mums.   I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and bought a few more sprays.  For the bottom, I used a casserole dish.  I keep telling myself that I will not buy anymore fall decor! LOL 

I think Mr. Rooster sure is happy! 

IMG_4550

You guys have a wonderful evening in your part of the woods. :)

Blessings,

Sandra

11 comments:

blushing rose said...

Oh, Sandra, he is wonderful & welcoming. The prettiest setting I've seen yet.

Have a snuggly warm autumn eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

Sandra, your Rooster is beautiful in all of his Fallness! You did a wonderful job.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sandra your rooster looks wonderful! What a cute idea!

Manuela

Barb said...

Hi Sandra,

One word- Stunning.

hugs,
Barb

Unknown said...

Sandra!
He is GORGEOUS! GREAT idea, wish I had thought of it first! lol You have a great week!

Blessings..Lorena

Anonymous said...

That turned out great!

Stacey said...

Hi Sandra. :) Your rooster arrangement is beautiful. I like the rooster all by itself and then you dressed him up perfectly for fall.

Ana said...

Hi Sandra,
I'm loving Mr. Rooster. You did a beautiful job dressing him up for the holidays. He looks very handsome. And girl one can never have too many Autumn decorations. :-D Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful Monday and an awesome week.

Hugs,
♥Ana

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I love the little "nest" you created for him. You have a great eye for arranging. I love fall decor!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love your rooster all 'dressed up.' One can do so much with those little white pumpkins. Have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sue said...

Sandra, I love how you accented your lovely rooster for fall! His "nest" is so full and so colorful.
:-) Sue