Hi everyone! I hope your day is great. I have a lot of catching up to do through out blogland. So many wonderful blogs I love visiting. I am running around like a chicken without a head. hee hee! I’m getting ready to fly to Houston and do some shopping with my son that is attending medical school there. He starts spring break on Friday evening. Woohoo! We’ll drive back over the weekend. His first year in med school is just about over. I have so many projects to finish up when I get back. Can’t wait to show you our front door. We painted it a beautiful red color. Oh my gosh, I love it!Please turn off the music at the bottom of my blog so that you get to listen to the video. :)
In the meantime, I want to share some funnies with y’all. :) I laughed my heart out. Too funny!
A WOMAN GOES BACK TO WORK AFTER THIRTY YEARS... THE VIDEO IS ONLY 4 SECONDS LONG SO WATCH CAREFULLY. IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN 40 YEARS OLD YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
· If Mike , Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.
·When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
·When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
·A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
·A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
· The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
·A woman has the last word in any argument.
· Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
· A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
·A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
·A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
·A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
MARRIAGE ·A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
·A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
· A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
·A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
·Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
· Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
· Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
·A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
SO, send this to the women who have a sense of humor and who can handle it ... and to the men who will enjoy reading it.
Thank you so much for reading my blog! You have no idea how much I appreciate you all! Blogging is such a wonderful way to meet some people full of talent and gosh just amazing! Love you all!!Ta Ta For Now!Sandra