All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Start With Praise

Through HIM, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify HIS name.  Hebrews 13:15

Let us all wake up in the morning and say "Thank you Lord.  I give YOU the sacrifice of praise.  I am ready to live for YOU today. :) 

Psalm%20136_1

I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday.

Sandra

6 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Yep, had a great day hope you did too!

Manuela

Patina said...

That sounds like a good plan!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandra for that reminder! Its been tough right now but if it was easy it wouldn't be a Sacrafice!

Have a blessed day!
Lorena

Sue said...

Oh! Sandra,
Thank you for reminding me that I should always offer the sacrifice of praise, especially first thing in the morning. Great post, thank you for sharing.
Sue

blushing rose said...

AMEN!! If only all could follow this plan. TTFN ~Marydon

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

This is a good thing to do everyday! Have a blessed day! Hugs!