All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Beauties!

Love has its source in GOD, For love is the very essence of HIS being.  (Kay Arthur)

Hello my blogger friends.  How is everything in your life?  I hope things are going good for everyone. 

This morning, I enjoyed working in my yard as I always do.  It’s tough work but I really do enjoy it.  I feel such a connection to my flowers, my trees, even my soil.  I wonder why is that?  I think it’s because I  enjoy the delights that our Heavenly Father gives us.  Such magnificent work HE does! 

I love the scent that the roses give.  Each are different but yet all invigorating.  IMG_3523 

I think this lady really enjoys her new place in my garden.  :)IMG_3524 IMG_3527 IMG_3530

This is my statue of mother Mary  called “Our Lady of Lourdes”  Have you ever heard of the story of “Our Lady of Lourdes”?  You can read about Our Lady of Lourdes here.  http://www.catholic.org/clife/mary/lourdes1.phpIMG_3520

My roses are really enjoying the rain we’ve been having here lately.   I think I need to add more to this garden.  Maybe different colors of roses.  I’d like to add reds and other colors. :) IMG_3528

I hope everyone is having a delightful  Sunday.

Blessings,

Sandra

12 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh Sandra, your garden is GORGEOUS! I love all the colors and the statues! Thanks so much for sharing such lovely pictures! Nancy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thanks for stopping by on this busy weekend. Oh, your yard is spectacular! Just love all the colors!

blushing rose said...

I have the Blessed Virgin in our garden ... your flowers are lovely.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Sue said...

Hi Sandra, What a beautiful rose garden you have, I can see why you enjoy working in it. I agree each rose has its own special scent.

If you have any special hints on growing roses please share. Mine are not doing as well as I had hoped for.
Thank you for sharing, and thank you for visiting and leaving me such encouraging words.
Blessings,
Sue

The Stylish House said...

Hi Sandra,
Your garden is truly stunning and I love your sweet lady among the pretty roses.
I would love to visit Lourdes one day. It is such a special wondrous healing place filled with hope and light. Thank you for reminding me about it.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. You have some gorgeous photos here. Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I think the little lady is enjoying her new place too! Who wouldn't, if you are surrounded by these beautiful flowers. :-)

Ginny said...

I love your Lourdes statue. I have an Our Lady of Grace and a St. Francis of Assisi statue in my yard. Pretty flowers!

Unknown said...

Your garden is lovely! I really don't think that you can take a bad picture of a rose. My roses are faded now from the heat so I will just enjoy yours! :)

~Liz

Sue said...

Hi Sandra,
I have been away from blogging a bit this summer. It is so good to hear from you. Your roses are so gorgeous and I love your statues too they add so much to a garden. Hope you are well.
Hugs,
Sue

Stacey said...

My goodness, your roses are beautiful. The statue is too.

Pam @ Frippery said...

What a beautiful garden Sandra. My children both attended elementary school at Our Lady of Lourdes, a parish school in Cincinnati. So we are very familiar with the story of Bernadette and Our Lady of Lourdes. I love having Mary watch over my garden as well. I am off to explore more of your blog. Pam