All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blessings.

64c935913dee851d8a15b6ce3ddfa97f1

You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes it takes only a moment of conscious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere. 

I think most of us tend to think of our challenges day to day.  I know I do. I am now trying to focus more on my blessings.  :) May this be a reminder to all of us to recognize those blessings from our Heavenly Father.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Sandra

6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I appreciate this reminder, Sandra. Thank you! It is so easy to complain about things but it leaves you feeling miserable. It's best to be thankful and be positive!

Best wishes for a wonderful week.
Natasha.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, gentle reminder.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Sandra! Oh, this is so true! We have so much to be thankful for and we're all so blessed. When I get down, my husband always tells me to count my blessings.
Have a beautiful Sunday, Dear One.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Carolyn said...

So true, Sandra! Beautiful post!!

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Anonymous said...

What a delightful blog you have. The hand, with the lump, oy... looks painful. Your baking goods, I feel the pounds being added but heck sign me up, I'll take a slice. Gorgeous fall decorating!!! Such rich colors all over your home. Beautiful. Thanks for having me! SnS

Ana said...

This is so true my dear friend...Thank you so much for the reminder.

♥Ana