All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

God Has a Plan.

 

13930

Yesterday something happened so out of the ordinary that I know it was God’s doing.  I won’t go into details but I had been praying about this for a while.  After praying about this for a little while I said in my mind,  “In your own time, Father”  Our Heavenly Father answered my prayers yesterday! I thank HIM with all of my heart!  You may be going thru something and have prayed and prayed about it.  I’d like to encourage you by telling you that “In HIS own time” prayers are answered.  Don’t give up!  Please keep the faith!  Keep positive and know in your heart that everything is going to be alright.  Sometimes our prayer requests may not be answered in the way that we want but remember that God is our Father and HE knows what’s best for us. 

 

12-b024f4d8 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I hope y’all are having a wonderful Sunday full of love and laughter. :) 

TA TA FOR NOW!

Sandra

8 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Amen.

Cass

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

He is so faithful. What a blessing. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. I know it to be true so very true. This week after praying for quite some time our prayers were answered. Long wait but worth it. Hugs. Tammy

Decorating Lady's Humble Abode said...

My mom used to say, God always anwers our prayers, by saying YES, NO, AND NOT NOW. When I pray I still can hear her words of wisdom. YES, NO, AND NOT NOW. God said to you, YES. Thank you for sharing. Decgal

Patina said...

Wonderful encouraging words Sandra. So glad your pray was answered. Always good to hear!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Sandra, I'm so glad you shared.

Sue said...

You give everyone such a message of hope with this post. Thank you.

Unknown said...

G'day Sandra ~
He has His own time & way of getting things done with us ...

Have a great eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon