All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Good Read……..

Hi everyone!  I hope my blogger friends are all doing well and feeling full of energy!  Are some of you feeling like you have no energy?  Feeling a little drab?  Drained?  Well have I got something for you!  I have recently started taking apple cider vinegar with water and honey and let me tell you, I feel wonderful!  I had bought this book a long time ago,

IMG_3902

and in the midst of cleaning my closet, I found it again!  So I started reading it and went to a health food store to buy “Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar”IMG_3899

Don’t buy the apple cider vinegar (ACV) that is sold at supermarkets.  That one has been filtered and is no good for you.  You need to buy one that is unfiltered. 

Here is a link that you might want to visit.  http://www.bragg.com/ 

I read in the book to add 2 teaspoons of the ACV with 2 teaspoons of raw honey IMG_3900

in a glass of distilled water.  I add about 12 ounces of water.  Stir it all and then sip it slowly.  You can do this first thing in the morning.  Apples are rich in potassium & enzymes.  With the unfiltered apple cider vinegar, you get the potassium. 

Oops, I accidentally spilled some of my drink on my mat.  Oopsie! IMG_3898

You wonder what it tastes like?  I really like it!  I  don’t think it’s tart at all.  I hope you guys don’t think I’m crazy, hee, hee! 

I thought it was worth a try and I’m glad I did!  I hope you all look into it and try it too! 

Blessings,

Sandra

No comments: