All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I’m Transitioning Into Fall!

At least inside my home. :)  Hello friends.  How is everyone doing?  Well I’m really looking forward to fall…cooler weather, love it!  It’s still a ways from getting cooler here in Texas but I sure am looking forward to it! 

Question:  Do the candles look awkward on the end?  Should I put them before the pears or should I just take them off? 

Hmm?  After seeing these photos, I think I’m going to paint the picture frame. You see the picture above the mantel?  I think a bronze or like the color surrounding the picture itself, kwim?  It is more of an espresso color.  What do you think?IMG_3936

I finally distressed these and I love how they look now!IMG_3950

Fall will be here before you know it! What kind of weather do you have in the fall?  Our weather turns into a tad cooler nights and mornings and sunshine during the day.  We do have more warm days than cool days though.  IMG_3915

My entrance hallway is not completely decked out for the fall yet.  What a change these fall colors make though!IMG_3918

I took some of the flowers off from a fall spray and just put them inside my apothecary jar.  Love it! IMG_3919 

These are two sprays and I placed them next to the apothecary jar.  My fall sprays and the rest of the fall decor came from Hobby Lobby.   I don’t remember seeing these sprays last year there?  So pretty! I love the colors!IMG_3921

I need to head into the garage and look for all of my fall decors!  Wish me luck, y’all!  I might get lost in all of my hubby’s things! 

Happy Thursday!

Sandra

4 comments:

PAT said...

This is pretty Sandra. I'm ready for fall and fall decorating!

I think your idea for painting the frame, is great. Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Amy said...

Hi Sandra,
I love your fall decorations. Isn't it just wonderful to get out all the fall things and put them all around the house? I think this weekend I am going to get some yummy candles with scents like apple cinnamon and vanilla caramel. I just love fall! I can see that you do too. Happy decorating. Amy :)

Stacey said...

Cute! I'm trying to get in the mood too. It has been such a beautiful August here. It has been cooler than usual so it's easy to imagine fall.

Unknown said...

These are pretty. The flowers are perfect for late summer. I need to start thinking about that!

~Liz