All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How about some banana bread?

Good morning to all my blogger friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  I on the other hand, am coming down with a cold….more like a head cold?  I need to take my vitamin C and fight this cold. 

So with that said, I’ll have a piece of banana bread but not with milk.  Maybe coffee instead?  :)  Something warm for me.

How about you?

Banana Bread

1/2 cup margarine
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
4 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon. baking powder
pinch of salt
3 ripe mashed bananas
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Mix wet ingredients together then combine with the dry. Fold in bananas and walnuts. Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan. Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour. IMG_4797

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. 

With Love,

Sandra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love banana bread and make it often whenever we have over ripe bananas on hand. In my house you never know what will get thrown into the batter since I believe in waste not want not.

Now I'm hungry for banana bread after looking at your picture :)

Bill said...

Hi Sandra,
Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Hope you feel much better very soon. Warm banana bread sounds wonderful ... comforting and delicious! It's one of my favorite things.

Bill

Ana said...

Hi Sandra,
Hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest! And thanks for the recipe...I'm always looking for new recipes to try. Your bread looks soooo good. Have a great day.

Hugs,
♥Ana

Glenda/MidSouth said...

the banana bread looks wonderful.
Coffee please - I don't drink milk. :) Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Get well my dear friend...prayers coming your way...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Sandra,

Yum! Banana bread sounds great! I have not made any in a while and now I want some so much I can almost taste it!

Thanks for sharing your receipe with us! Hope you feel better soon.

~ Tracy