All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Sagey Beadboard Wallpaper and Green/Cream Decorative Plates.

 

tabletop tuesday

Hi everyone! Today I’m joining Marty from http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com and Tabletop Tuesday.  You have to visit her blog.  She is not only very talented in creating vignettes but you will also find other inspirational participants joining in this fun party. 

I am slowly transitioning into having more greens in my decor. Green complements red and I love love both colors.  I painted my beadboard wallpaper backsplash in Sagey by Behr.

Beadboard Wallpaper painted Sagey by Behr

I found these pretty plates at Home Goods when I went to visit my oldest son in Houston. :)  I saw them and immediately knew I had to have them.  They are green with cream color and adorable flowers. :)

This one says: LOVE is like a Garden where the sun always SHINING.

Beadboard Wallpaper painted in Sagey by Behr.

Here is another plate and this one says: SUNSHINE. LAUGHTER, & FRIENDS are always Welcome.  I added some yellow flowers I found at Hobby Lobby. 

Beadboard wallpaper painted in Sagey by Behr. 

I had painted my kitchen in Cottage White not long ago.  Although I love love this color, I thought I needed a little more color.  I had also painted my cabinets in Antique White by Behr and those are staying. :)  Stay tuned cause I will be sharing pictures soon of my new kitchen color and dining room.  It is called Svelte Sage by Sherwin Williams.  Ya’ll have a wonderful Tabletop Tuesday! :)

TA TA FOR NOW!

Sandra

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sandra, absolutely beautiful. I LOVE beadboard and want it in my home sooooo bad.

When we lived in the Bay Area I worked for a new home builder and in one of the models there was beadboard. That's when I fell in love and that was 6 years ago. I've never had it but have always wanted it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra! I love seeing your kitchen. I love your bead board and the green color is so pretty! Now you know I'm loving those white Rooster pitchers.
Sandra, I'm having my very first linky party on May 7th and sure would love it if you would come. You can click on the little pink Bathroom Snapping Diva button on my sidebar for the info.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Sandra, I love your pretty green color and the white cabinets make everything look so fresh and inviting. Your new plates are just wonderful and what a great way to display them. Love the rooster pitchers too. So pretty. The touches of red are so pretty with the green. Your kitchen is just lovely. Thanks so much for joining the party. Beautiful vignette. Hugs, Marty

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Hi Sandra!
Love how your new color green looks with the bead board wallpaper! Great look against your beautiful white cabinets! I wish I were brave enough to paint mine! I have always loved the look of white on kitchen cabinets. Hope you had a wonderful visit with your son! Hugs!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

The green is beautiful and I always love plates and signs with wonderful sayings. Hope your week is going great!

Sonny G said...

I think your beadboard and the sage color looks great~! Rooster pitchers, gosh who wouldnt love those.

Sonny

sklenow said...

I LOVE beadboard backsplash and just recently discovered it... LUCKILY while we were remodeling our kitchen. I am going kinda "beachy" in my kitchen and have decided to paint mine aqua then I am going to antique it with a glaze - now that I see yours I love it even without the antiquing... I was wondering how you like it? Did you put a lacquer over it to protect or?