All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Yummy? Or not?

Ever have a day that you don’t feel like eating a big meal?  That was my case.  I didn’t want to eat anything but veggies.  What kind of veggie?  Cabbage is what I felt like eating.  Please don’t think I’m wierd, y’all! Ha ha!imagesCAFWHFB6

IMG_5975

I sauted chopped onions in olive oil.  I then added chopped cabbage and a can of diced tomatoes including the tomato juice.  I also added a dash of Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic.  

I made way too much cause the kids won’t eat it. ha ha!  Hubby will eat it but has to have meat alongside.  I will make grilled chicken and place on top of my cabbage tomorrow.  I think it’s yummy!  What about you?

I’m linking with Foodie Friday.

Foodie_Friday_Logo_2_thumb[3]

TA TA FOR NOW!

Sandra 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me!

Darla said...

I can eat cabbage anyway it's prepared...

Sue said...

I love cooked cabbage...so, it sounds good to me!

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I were able to eat cabbage cooked ... it does look dee-lish, Sandra.

Have a great weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs of love, Marydon

Ginny said...

foods that I like, too!