All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Svelte Sage…So Far So Good!

I started painting our kitchen and am so excited to show you how it looks so far!  Here is a “before” picture of that same wall.  Our kitchen used to be painted in “Cottage White”  I like the color but felt like I needed more color.   Lately, I’ve been gravitating towards shades of green. 

Cottage White

I am very happy at how this color is turning out!  Looks like I have a lot of touching up  to do!  I see green on the white trim! Eeek!

Kitchen Svelte Sage, Living Room Tobacco Road 

I’m not finished yet but I couldn’t wait to show my progress to you all!

Svelte Sage

I am joining

http://www.domestically-speaking.com/ and Power of Paint.

TA TA FOR NOW!

Sandra

 

11 comments:

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Ohhh my...you have been a busy little bee, my friend! Ohhh...but I love all of your changes! This is a beautiful shade of green...it looks alot like what I have at my place! I'm sooo glad that you like it...it's fabulous!!! I also took a peek at your new living room wall color...the Tobacco Road...love, love, LOVE IT too!!! Wow...I bet your entire house looks different! It always amazes me how much of a difference that a little paint makes! Well sweet friend...you have a standing ovation from me!!! BRAVO!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Anonymous said...

Your svelte sage looks as good as my svelte sage! Great minds think alike, woo hoo! Love how the color looks against your white cabinets. I wish I had white cabinets *sigh*

Sue said...

I was anxious to see what that color would be. I really like it...can't wait to see it all finished.

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh Sandra, love, love your new color. It's looking fantastic!

Nancy

BellaRosa said...

Sandra amor, I LOVE this color! Our tastes are so similar, I know if I show this to my husband we will find a room or 2 our home to paint this color :) Have a beautiful week! Besos, Rose

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the pretty green color you chose. It is looking wonderful. Hugs, Marty

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Going to be beautiful when your done Sandra!
You've been a busy one these days...
enjoy the process,
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh I love your green! I'm so wanting to paint my kitchen and dining room that color -- but first, I've got to take down the wallpaper! ugh! I'm sooooo not looking forward to that project.

Anonymous said...

OOOH, Sandra! Your walls look so fab! I love green too. It's really a warm neutral color, don't you think? You can put almost any color with it. Your transferware will look so good with it!
I started painting my kitchen in October...not finished! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Sandra, you are a girl at my heart ... GREEN! I love the color, so inviting & snuggly warm.

Have a great week.
TTFN ~Hugs in love, Marydon

Cottage Sunshine said...

Sandra, I love the green you have picked....it looks so pretty with your white cabinets and trim! BTW i love love the white coffee pot with the little bird! Oh my...it is so pretty!!

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and the kind words and "following"! :) I will follow you as well! :)
Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine