All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I’m having blogging withdrawals!

Hello to my friends!  I have not been able to get on the internet since last Thursday!  The area that I live at has been without land-line phone and internet!  Someone cut a cable (underground) and this is the reason why.  It affected over a hundred customers.  It is supposed to be all fixed by Tuesday Nov 17th.  I hope so!  I am having such a hard time being away from all my blogging friends.  I’ve been thinking of everyone that I follow…wondering how they’re doing, etc.  I’ve been wondering about Ashley at Too Jazzed to Sleep….wondering how she is doing.  I’ve been wondering about Ceekay too.  Oh gosh, I’ve missed reading everyone’s blogs, you wonderful people! 

I am able to get on my iPhone a little bit but it’s not the same at all.  :(

I look forward to catching up on days and days of posts from everyone I follow. 

I’m also getting ready for another giveaway just because I miss you all!  I really treasure your wonderful blogging friendships. 

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd be going crazy too. I can't live without my computer. Ok, that's probably a drama statement, but I'd certainly have withdrawals, too. :)

Brynwood Needleworks said...

When you get back to normal, Sandra, stop over to my blog and catch up on my 200th Post Giveaway. Lots of chances between now and Thanksgiving - and lots of ways to enter.
Be Well,
Donna

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Ohhh Girlfriend...I'm so sorry about your internet service being down! Can't believe that someone cut a cable...eeekks! You poor thing! Ohhh yes, I would definitely be having withdrawals! I'm praying that they stay true to their word and that they will have it fixed for you tomorrow!!!

Thinking of you...you are missed too, my friend!!!
Chari @Happy To Design

Ana said...

Hey Sweetie,
I was wondering where you were. I've missed your sweet comments over at my blog. :-( Just thought I'd come over and check up on you and now I understand. So sorry about your cable. But don't worry, we'll be here waiting until you come back. Hope you are having a wonderful week. And hang in there the 17th will come soon enough. ;-)

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

BellaRosa said...

Sandra...I am so glad that you found my blog and became a follower...because by you doing that I found you :) Your blog name is beautiful :) On my sidebar..Beautiful places to visit..I actually have 2 others named in some way like us...Their Blogs are just beautiful too. I love, love Ana's Blog, it ALWAYS makes my heart smile...but I think it is beacause she writes from her heart & it comes thru her words. I am now a follower on yours too...Please visit me anytime, I know I will be back here often! Besos, Rose