All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Windy Day!

The winds have been been very bad in this part. Praying that it brings some rain. We really need rain. So here I sit drinking my coffee and listening to the wind chimes I have hanging in my porch. :) What a beautiful sound they make.

My twin boys had their 9th birthday yesterday. :) I went thru old photos of them when they were babies. Our kids grow so fast, don’t they? MYBABIES

I want to share the curtain I made for my little window in my kitchen. I am putting my new sewing machine to good use. :) I am planning on adding something along the front to hide that hideous looking light fixture. LOL Please excuse the dirty window. It’s dirty from the outside. mykitchencurtain

See these corbels? I found them at a garage sale. They were a brass color so I decided to paint them white. I then added some antique finish to make them look …you guessed it… antique:D I really like how they look now!IMG_2425

myentrancehallway

Remember to keep the faith.

I can do all things thru Christ which strengthens me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. :)

Sincerely Sandra.

2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sandra,
I love that toile curtain you have in your window! Looks like we share some of the same decorating style. I have an award for you on my blog. Have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Sandra, The corbels are a wonderful find, and they look great. I love that kind of stuff-

Your window treatments looks very nice too.

Have a Great Day-