All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lady Carlisle

Wow! I really like Windows Live Writer!  Thanks to Rhoda from Southern Hospitality for letting us know about this.  It is very easy to use. 

I  just wanted to show you a close-up of my dishes.  They are called Lady Carlisle Collection by Royal Doulton. Here is the website…. Lady Carlisle…Aren’t they pretty?  I do need to add more to my collection but will have to add them a little at a time.  :) 

IMG_2362

I am truly enjoying the blogs i’m following.  Thank you!

Have a good night! :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Sandra, what pretty pictures of our twin dishes. Thanks for the website I would really like to add more to my collection.
Thanks for entering my give-away. I signed up to follow your pretty blog.
Hugs,
Sue

Angie said...

Those are beautiful dishes! I also read Rhoda's post about that program so I may just have to try it. It has to be easy for me to be able to use it!

Carrie said...

Ohh, I am also building a set of the Lady Carlyle dishes. I now have service for four but would like to bring it up to 6 or 8 place settings. Mine are pictured in my new corner cabinet (along with some other pink and white china) http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-show-and-tell-corner-cabinet.html

Carrie