All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Show me Your ways, O Lord,

 

bloggerspiritsidebar

Show me Your ways, O LORD,

teach me Your paths;

guide me in Your truth and teach me,

for You are God my Savior,

and my hope is in you all day long.

Psalm 25:4-5…

IMG_4464

Today I am linking with http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/  Please visit this wonderful blog for some great inspiration. :)

May you have a wonderful Sunday full of love and happiness.  Thanks be to God.

Sandra

14 comments:

Musings of A Minister said...

Beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for posting. Have a great Sunday.

Denise said...

Very lovely.

Becky K. said...

A wonderful verse and a beautiful picture. Have a worshipful Sunday.

Becky K.

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Sandra!

I agree beautiful words! I also love the bible verse "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me"---wonderful words to live by! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for commenting on my site. *smile* Come by anytime!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Liz

RCUBEs said...

Simply beautiful...Happy SS and God bless.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Same to you, Sandra. May the Lord bless your every step today and always...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great link. Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

Precious photos! Precious words to remind us of God's great love for us.

www.myautumnyears.blogspot.com

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

It's so nice here. thanks

Mary said...

I pray this scripture every day...I need daily guidance in God's ways to avoid walking in my own counsel. Love your beautiful rose photos.

God bless,
Mary

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful scripture and a beautiful rose. Thank you for sharing them with us. I like your peaceful sounds too.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Kristens Creations said...

Very inspiring! Thank you for your kind words and following my blog! Glad to meet you!! Kristen

Cathy said...

A beautiful verse and picture ~

Regina said...

How wonderful.

Thank you for sharing.


Regina
MY "SPIRITUAL SUNDAY POST"