All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Day that Santa Surprised Me.

Once upon a time there was a little girl who had always wished for a doll.  A doll she would call her own.  She would look up into the sky and hoped that Santa Claus would bring her a precious doll.  The little girl never did get her doll at Christmas.  Times were very hard for her parents.  This little girl grew up and married the love of her life….her soul mate.   One day, she was telling her loving husband that she had always wanted a doll when she was a small  girl but the doll never came.  That very same year, her love of her life happened to be working in New Mexico and he decided to surprise his wife with a doll she had always wanted.  He bought a beautiful Indian girl doll.  Oh she has the most beautiful long black hair.  Christmas came around and his wife and the kids were opening their gifts when she came across this box that was longer than wide.  She opened this special box and out came this beautiful doll.  Oh she was in tears.  She remembered that she had told her husband about the doll she had always wanted.  Her loving husband made that dream come true. :)  She will always treasure this special doll.  IMG_4906

We can all be a Santa Claus and give from our hearts.  My Santa Claus gave me the most precious doll that year and I will treasure her forever.  IMG_4902

I hope everyone has a beautiful and loving Christmas Eve.

Sandra

3 comments:

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

What a loving husband to remember your story and then fulfull your dream. Your doll is beautiful! I wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas sweet friend. Hugs!!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your story brought tears to my eyes, and joy to my heart, for the love that you share with your DH. She is a beautiful doll.

Have a lovely Christmas and a great 2010.

FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sandra, bless your heart! What a sweet husband to get you this precious doll! You know, we lived in New Mexico for 10 years when our children were little and we loved it. I have seen so many Indian dolls but never one as pretty as yours. What a precious memory!
Merry Christmas, Dear One, to you and your family.
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)