All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday…Aaaah The Country Life.

Outdoor_Wednesday_logo

Hello!  Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday hosted by the lovely Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. Please visit her blog for a complete listing of participants. http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

I debated on what pictures to show you :D  I thought you’d enjoy these. 

We live out in the country in a little subdivision.  We not only enjoy watching people walk their dogs but we also enjoy watching people walk their cows!  :D  That’s right!  We love the country life. :)  Aren’t they cute?!  I’m sorry that the picture is not all that clear.  I saw these people walking their calves so I ran inside to get my camera!  lol 

IMG_2932 

I took this picture another day.  We were outside when these two cowboys passed right by us. :)   I course I ran to get my camera.  I’m going to have to keep my camera right beside me every time I am outside!  lol

horses

And last but not least!  Look I have squash growing already! :) Yippee!  I am a city girl living in the country and these little things bring a smile to my face. 

 

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the country life. :)

Blessings,

Sandra

6 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Sandra! I would love to live in the country...peaceful...and everyone is always so friendly! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Love the calf waklers! LOL! And that squash is pretty neat. And of course, everyone loves a cowboy including Dale Evans and Miss Kitty (the latter I dreamed of being because I was in love with Matt Dillon, never mind the fact that she ran a saloon)! ;-)

Happy Outdoor Wednesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

SouthernGal said...

Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

Christi @ A Southern Life
http://asouthernlife.com

Stacey said...

I'd be smiling too Sandra. Looks like a beautiful place to live.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wonderful pictures of a great country life!

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing some of the delights of the country life with use today!