All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three or More Tuesday!

Welcome to Three or More Tuesday hosted by the lovely Tam  at http://gypsycorner.blogspot.com  Please visit the link to see the other participants’ posts. 

Today I’d like to show my red and white plates.   IMG_3087IMG_3089

I love red and white transferware!   These of course are not the real thing but I still like them. :)

Don’t forget to visit the link I provided for ya! :)

Blessings,

Sandra

5 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Love 'em! I love red anything

Ginny said...

I don't have any red transferware, but I love how it looks!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Sandra, I loooove your red and white plates! I have a few hanging in my dining room. Of course I love anything that is RED! Hope you are having a great week! Nancy

Carrie said...

I have some green transferware and lots of blue and white. Seeing lovely red and white like yours makes me want to get a few pieces too!

Stacey said...

Very pretty! I have a bunch of red and white plates too. In fact, more would be nice. :)