All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aaaah! Last Day of February!

Today is February 28th.  It is welita’s birthday.  She was actually my husband’s grandmother but she was such a special lady.  So sweet.  So caring.  So full of love.  I always enjoyed talking to her.  She had the sweetest voice. My husband and I have been reminiscing and thinking about her.  Happy Birthday, welita (grandmother) 

We Love You!

Tomorrow is a new month and hopefully spring will be upon us soon.  It is a chilly and rainy day in my part of the world and I’m longing for warm days.  The wind is picking up and I can hear my wind chime making music.  It’s telling me spring is coming!  It will be here soon!  

Spring_is_Coming

Happy March everyone!

angel

Ta Ta for Now:)

Sandra

No comments: