All photos I have posted in this blog are my own, (unless I've stated that they are someone else's). Please do not use them without my permission. You are welcome to link back to this site.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Spam will not be tolerated. I automatically DELETE those so don't even try!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quiet Moments

Make time for the quiet moments as God speaks in whispers and the world is loud….

Take time to praise God.  Make sure there are quiet moments with God in your life. 

be-still-and-know-that-i-am-god-denise--hoff

"let us be silent that we may hear the Whisper of God"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

Thank you Abba for the many blessings you give us.  I love YOU with all my heart and soul.  Thank you Father.

I hope y’all have a blessed Sunday!

Sandra

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thank you, Sandra, and I hope your Sunday and week ahead is blessed, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet post, Sandra! You're so right, we seem to get so busy and doing our own things that we're not listening for the still small voice! Hope your weekend was nice.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)